Woke up a bit latish, around 10:45, but it was totally worth it. Faken gipsies wouldn’t stop making noises until 1:00AM, and they stopped only because it started raining. So, thank you, rain! I’m SOOO GRATEFUL for rain! 😹
I’m feeling rested now and ready to take on the rest of the day. Now that I’ve got caffeine running through my system it’s time to switch to gear secondo and get stuff done.
I’ll continue with the works from the previous days and I intend on finishing some, so I can get some satisfaction when looking back. There is so much to do, yet so little time.
Without further ado, let’s continue with the day.
🌞 The Morning Routine
I am grateful for…
- … rain. 😹
- … good weather.
- … coffee. 💯
Daily Affirmations. I am…
- … contuining with the hard work.
- … getting back to hardcore working.
- … starting to see good results from my work.
What would make today great?
- Get even more work done in a more efficient way.
- Take care of the walls of my house, which is part of the laminated floor work.
- Hang out with my Spanish friend and the other guys later on during the night.
🌜 The Night Routine
3 Amazing things that happened today…
- Got work done.
- Continued with the reforms at home.
- Hung out with my friends.
How could I have made today even better?