Woke up a little bit later than planned, but still quite early considering it’s me we’re talking about! 😹
When I woke up I felt a tiny bit tired, but after getting up and walking around I could feel my body was rested enough. I still think I’ll have to take a little break during midday to recover my energies a bit. 💪
We’re already at Friday again! There is one very important project to finish which I’ll get to right after finishing this journal entry and grocery shopping!
A bit too much of a rainy gray day for my liking though. It reminds me a lot of the time we used to live in the Netherlands. Most of the times we stepped out of our house to go school we were greeted by a gray sky and some sheep staring right into our eyes. Those Texel sheep have some creepy demon-like faces! 😹
🌞 The Morning Routine
I am grateful for…
- … coffee.
- … technology.
- … rainy days.
Daily Affirmations. I am…
- … rested.
- … grateful.
- … going to take on this new day.
What would make today great?
- Get this last project done today.
- Work on my personal projects.
- Hang out with my friends, have fun and sleep on time for once, if possible! 😹
🌜 The Night Routine
3 Amazing things that happened today…
- Got 8 hours of work done.
- Went to work in the center and afterwards went to hang out with my friends.
- Slept more or less on time for once during this week!
How could I have made today even better?
Little to nothing. It was good.