Another day, another dollar! Continuing with the hard work. Getting personal tasks out of the way too which have been hindering me for a very long time now.
In any case, today is going to be a short post too. Nothing really much to add and also I don’t want to spend too much time writing a supposedly “five minute” journal. 😁
A couple of things I will say though; I expect to meet with a friend from France and her sister, before that go to the gym and get a couple of tasks out of the way.
So, see ya!
🌞 The Morning Routine
I am grateful for…
- … the increasingly better weather.
- … my father helping me out with improving my apartment.
- … Freedom.
Daily Affirmations. I am…
- … continuing the good work.
- … dedicated to the Armenian people, my ‘Mec Azg’ (Great Volk).
- … at peace.
What would make today great?
- Get some more personal tasks out of the way.
- Hit the gym.
- See my friend from France.
- Read a book.
- Sleep on time.
🌜 The Night Routine
3 Amazing things that happened today…
- Got some work done.
- Didn’t go to the gym nor read a book.
- Didn’t sleep on time either but at least woke up on time.
How could I have made today even better?
Meh. Nothing much.