Woke up after sleeping some 7-8 hours approx., but decided to sleep in for a bit because of not feeling well rested. At first felt a bit thirsty and dry mouth.
When I woke up I did a mental walkthrough of the work ahead of me and kinda felt tired having to take on all the tasks. It also felt like pointless if for any reason I were to die and my work left uncompleted, so I decided to keep on working and all the while with a backup system in place to make sure others can pick up at where I checked out.
Another thing I first thought about was my relationships with other people. My friends, family and particularly during these weeks the search of a wife. Time and effort has to be put in to create and nurture those relationships. If not they’ll just fade out.
In any case, work is to be done and tonight gotta go to boxing training, so better start now.
🌞 The Morning Routine
I am grateful for…
- … a new day, a new week.
- … being back in my Motherland.
- … coffee being sold in Armenia. It’s much better than the one I used to buy from Mercadona in Spain.
Daily Affirmations. I am…
- … focused.
- … motivated.
- … hungry to get work done.
What would make today great?
- Get many tasks out of the way.
- Go to boxing training.
- Organize my work with calendars and Slack.
- Sleep on time, goddammit.
🌜 The Night Routine
3 Amazing things that happened today…
- Got a bit of work done.
- Went to the boxing training despite not feeling like it.
- Slept kinda on time.
How could I have made today even better?
I should have cleaned my training shoes so I could take them with me.