Another Monday, another start of a work week.
Woke up feeling rested and ready to take on the day. Prepared some coffee, put some music on to get into my groove and started typing away.
The day went pretty well. Started off with a company meeting and catching up to where we stood. Everyone clarified what they were doing and planned on completing during this week. I myself got a lot on my plate, so I gotta concentrate and take care of my tasks. This week will be the most productive yet of the whole 2021!
The whole day was dedicated to work. Only a couple of hours were for eating, catching up with a couple of friends and watching the Japanese Sumo tournament of March, which started on Sunday!
Went to sleep having had a productive day.
🌞 The Morning Routine
I am grateful for…
- I’m grateful for opportunities that life keeps on throwing at me.
- I’m grateful for friends who are doing well with their life and encouraging me to keep on pushing.
- I’m grateful for coffee (what would I do without it??).
Daily Affirmations. I am…
- I am calm.
- I am always curious.
- I am optimistic.
What would make today great?
- Get some work done.
- Take my breaks whenever necessary.
- Catch up with friends.
🌜 The Night Routine
3 Amazing things that happened today…
- Got lots of work done.
- Caught up with friends.
- Planned the rest of the days.
How could I have made today even better?