We’re past the first half of the month. Still plenty of work to do and complete. Still plenty of payments to make and invoices to collect.
I woke up early with the alarm, but decided it would be much better if I let my body rest properly instead of forcing myself out of the bed. I wasn’t feeling all too good to get up and I could already see myself suffering through the day if I had gotten up early. So I stayed in bed for a few more hours until half hour ago. #TotallyWorthIt
Feeling kind of good. Looking forward to finishing a couple of projects this week, for a friend to come over for a night from London, for my chick to come over and stay at mine for movie night and spending the night, for to start actively doing sports again and staying healthy, for organizing a night together with friends for drinking and a bit of partying, because everything is closed lol.
🌞 The Morning Routine
I am grateful for…
- … new mornings.
- … the sun.
- … nice smells.
Daily Affirmations. I am…
- … at peace.
- … working hard.
- … Armenian.
What would make today great?
- Getting some work done.
- Go back to the habit of reading a book, practicing a chapter of Armenian language and taking appropriate breaks from work.
- Stop working at 10PM tops so I can properly rest my mind before going to bed.
🌜 The Night Routine
3 Amazing things that happened today…
- Got a little bit of work done.
- Didn’t get back to some of my old habits though.
- Got friends over for burritos night. 😹
How could I have made today even better?
The night before could have slept on time so as to get more done during the day with more time.