Last update: December 18th
Table of Contents hide
🌍 Now I’m living in…
Nurnus, Armenia! Finally moved back again to my Fatherland! You can be DAMN sure I won’t be going anywhere on vacation without a return ticket! Being stuck for so long in Spain was not good… seriously.
🎯 My daily focus
|– Working with clients in Spain, UK and the US remotely from home through my Estonian Web Development company.|
– Still setting up my new company’s site and fixed price jobs on there and on UpWork.
|– The shoulder injury got a bit better after doing some exercise during the previous month. Now I’m a bit inactive again so I’ll take it easy with sudden movements.|
– Nutrition-wise, Armenian food is just The Best!
|– Learning and perfecting Armenian through the Ayolingo app. (on hold)|
– Planning on retaking Dutch. (on hold)
– Planning on learning Russian. (on hold)
|– JS/PHP/Laravel courses through Laracasts. (on hold)|
– Still reading tons of articles and tutorials daily on the net.
|– Sis still lives in Valencia, Mom went back to Spain and will be soon once again going to Russia (this time just visiting) and dad went to Spain.|
– I’m physically back in my Fatherland and actively looking for a good wife.
Around the house
|– Got rid of all my redundant stuff and leftover tasks in Spain. Only things left there are my paper documents, of which half I got digitalized.|
– Looking for a new appartment in Armenia that I can buy through a mortgage, and for the mortgage I’ll need to land a job at a company.
|– Setting up streaming gear and software to start a new podcast. Currently practicing and it’s going well. (on hold) |
– Already set up my Armancius social media. Make sure to follow me on your favorite platform!
– Looking to create online video courses for learning programming for my fellow compatriots. (on hold)
🤷♂️ What is this «Now» stuff?
Based on Derek Sivers’ «Now», this page is a place where I share the stuff I’m working and focused on at this very moment, something similar to catching up over coffee with a long-time friend.