Last update: January 28th
🌍 Now I’m living in…
My mortgaged apartment (26 years left 😭) in the sunny Barcelona. Well, technically Badalona, but I consider myself to be living in Barna because I usually spend my days in the center. Planning on moving back to Armenia.
🎯 My daily focus
|– Working with clients in Spain and the US remotely from home.|
– Researching registering for the Estonian E-Residency.
– Setting up my online Web Development Agency.
|– HOPEFULLY, next week I’m getting back to doing sports, spefically Boxing.|
– From time to time running at the riverside of Parc Fluvial Del Besòs.
– Eating varied foods, trying to keep a balanced diet, specially now that my mom ain’t here no more to cook me the food I’m used to.
|– Improving my English everyday through work.|
– Planning on retaking Dutch.
|– JS/PHP/Laravel courses through Laracasts.|
|– Mom and sis live in Valencia and my dad decided to stay in Spain too.|
– Planning on moving back to Armenia. In negotiations with the Military of Armenia and the Armenian Embassy in Spain.
Around the house
|– Cleaning up the house by putting all the unnecessary stuff up for sale through Wallapop and other second hand portals.|
– Improving my office room to the max, to make working feel as good as possible.
|– Setting up streaming gear and software to start a new podcast.|
🤷♂️ What is this «Now» stuff?
Based on Derek Sivers’ «Now», this page is a place where I share the stuff I’m working and focused on at this very moment, something similar to catching up over coffee with a long-time friend.