A bit of a waste of day. Last night again went to sleep pretty late so my body needed a good rest and required me to stay in bed. For the life of me I couldn’t get up to go to the Sambo Referee Seminar training I had paid for. A waste of money and also opportunity to see my colleagues from MMA.
Anyways, contacted my father to help him out with his appartment, did some little work here and there and proceeded to organize my next few days. Had a tasty dinner afterwards, watching some videos and chatting with my girlfriend in Venezuela. It’s always nice talking with her, but it would be so much better to have her close by. The time for that will come soon though, so no need to worry.
And that’s pretty much my day. Finishing this post and gonna grab a quick bite before heading to bed. Ain’t no way in hell I’m gonna sleep at 6AM again!
🌞 The Morning Routine
I am grateful for…
- I’m grateful for freedom to manage my own time.
- I’m grateful for a cozy bed.
- I’m grateful for family and friends.
Daily Affirmations. I am…
- I am sometime lazy, but that is ok. Not everyday is supposed to be a crazy busy day.
- I am taking this day easy.
- I am always optimistic about the future.
What would make today great?
- Take the day easy.
- Chat with family and friends.
- Sleep on time.
🌜 The Night Routine
3 Amazing things that happened today…
- Tooke the day easy.
- Read a book.
- Wen to sleep “on time”.
How could I have made today even better?
Little to nothing!