Weeks go flying by and I have yet to take of many tasks. Seems like getting the driving license before heading back to Armenia is out of the question, so I lost the 50€ bet I made with a friend. 😅
Anyho’, it has been two entertaining weeks nonetheless, having fun here and there with friends, playing padel, visiting Barcelona landmarks, parying, taking photos, training hard, etc. so it doesn’t feel much of a waste either. I could have woken up earlier though, one of my few regrets.
No point in sulking over it though, so I move on. Gotta take care of my work and company, and start hammering out the fixed price jobs and take on some work, cuz I’m going kinda broke over here. I should be going back to Armenia with some cash in my hand.
In regards to this fine sunny Sunday, gonna visit a friend for dinner and watching a movie. Nothing crazy, just a chill day of leaning back and taking it easy.
Happy Sunday everyone!
🌞 The Morning Routine
I am grateful for…
- … coffee. I fucking love coffee!
- … having everything I need to be able to give back to this world.
- … being present in the now.
Daily Affirmations. I am…
- … at peace.
- … happy.
- … surrounded by decent people.
What would make today great?
- Get a little bit of administrative work done before heading out to visit my friend.
- Take a shower. I haven’t showered since Friday…
- Sleep on GODDAMN time for once.
🌜 The Night Routine
3 Amazing things that happened today…
- Got a bit of work done. Lite-mode.
- Took a hot nice long shower.
- Didn’t sleep on time, but made sure as hell to wake up on time.
How could I have made today even better?