Woke up feeling okay, although would have been perfect if I had more sleep.
Yesterday was a good chill and relaxed day of watching some media, watch my friend Gonzalo’s MMA fight, hang out with friends and do just a tiny bit of work.
Anyho’, Sunday, here we are. Seven days in a row now I’ve been posting consecutively in the Five Minute Journal. That’s a nice streak. I intend to keep it going all month!
Let’s make today another chill day, although I’m planning on doing a bit of work. There are plenty of pending tasks around.
🌞 The Morning Routine
I am grateful for…
- … the rain from last night.
- … friends and family.
- … hope.
Daily Affirmations. I am…
- … happy.
- … relaxed.
- … always dreaming big.
What would make today great?
- Sell my old Nexus 5X phone.
- Hang out with friends at the beach.
- Do some work before going to sleep.
🌜 The Night Routine
3 Amazing things that happened today…
- Sold my old Nexus 5X phone.
- Spend the day with my friends.
- Had a meaningful conversation with my mom.
How could I have made today even better?
Should have gotten back home sooner and some work.