At first woke up feeling very tired at 7 to go to pee and perhaps start my day too. But the toilet was occupied so I went back to bed waiting for it to be free. I waited for quite a bit and fell asleep waiting. Woke up again at around 10:40 feeling kind of more rested and this time with the toilet free!
So yeah, felt quite relieved after emptying my bowels. 😊
Prepared my coffee, set my e-scooter to charge, started planning my morning and the rest of the day, got in front of the laptop to hammer out a new Five Minture Journal post, and the rest will be history! See ya a at night.
🌞 The Morning Routine
I am grateful for…
- … coffee.
- … peaceful sleep.
- … all the opportunities God keeps throwing at me.
Daily Affirmations. I am…
- … at peace.
- … gonna go to the toilet in a moment. (you know the effects coffee can have on the body…)
- … working hard everyday, one step at a time. Even when I’m “resting” I’m doing it hardcore!
What would make today great?
- Get lots of work done.
- Cut my hair, buy some water, iron all the clothes, throw away clothes I don’t use anymore.
- Hit the gym.
- Work some more.
- Hit the gym again perhaps.
- Sleep on time.
🌜 The Night Routine
3 Amazing things that happened today…
- Got work done.
- Cut my hair, went to the gym, organized clothes.
- Slept more or less on time.
How could I have made today even better?