Definitely overslept this morning. 😑
No matter though, at least woke up rested. Can’t say the same for all those young Armenian men at the frontline who, despite hardly having any accommodation, are fighting tooth and nail to the bitter end to defend what is rightfully ours. Our land, our freedom, our future.
Those young men are always on my mind. I’m working extra hard to support them, remotely while I’m still in the sunny Barcelona, and in person once I’m back in the Garden Of Eden, Paradise, Armenia!
My Brothers and Sisters, until I join I’ll continue working hard here, for our People, for our Nation! 🔥💪
🌞 The Morning Routine
I am grateful for…
- … life.
- … the opportunity to fight for something bigger than myself.
- … chaos, from which life springs out.
Daily Affirmations. I am…
- … strong.
- … able.
- … working hard for humanity’s sake.
What would make today great?
- Get lots of work done.
- Get even MORE WORK DONE.
- Meditate and sleep on time.tt
🌜 The Night Routine
3 Amazing things that happened today…
- Got quite the amount of work done.
- Was focused on the right stuff at the right time.
- Slept like a rock.
How could I have made today even better?
Little to nothing.