Another day where I wake up with my body not hurting, specially my back. No more back pains! I know it has been just one week since I got my new office chair, but it has been only amazing day after day. I don’t think this is a coincidence. It has been happening consistently since the first day.
So I got up, drank my coffee, and here I am, typing away. There are lots of things to do today, one of them being having lunch with my dad, and the others being finishing my work. 😹
So much to do and yet so little time! The nice weather is coming back, little by little, so that has my mood up! Let’s get to work!
🌞 The Morning Routine
I am grateful for…
- … the Sun.
- … the cozy bed I sleep in.
- … my father and mother’s hard work to get me where I am now.
Daily Affirmations. I am…
- … fat, but healthy.
- … at peace.
- … happy.
What would make today great?
- Get a couple of projects out of the way.
- Finish a movie I started watching (Star Trek).
- Hopefully, sleep on time.
🌜 The Night Routine
3 Amazing things that happened today…
- Had a productive day of work.
- Finished the movie I was watching.
- Didn’t sleep on time, AT ALL.
How could I have made today even better?
Sleep on time, wake on time.