Almost an entire week passed since my last five minute journal. What can I say? Life is busy.
Woke up feeling good today, because yesterday worked all day and slept my 7-8 hours comfortably in my cozy bed. Tonight’s sleep was actually quite good, and I think the reason is my new office chair I received during the midday. I can’t wait to also receive my electrical height-adjustable desktop to complete the ergonomic workspace optimization!
Anyways, here we are, another day alive, another day to live up to my own high expectations. Gotta live up to my future self’s expectations. Remember:
LIVE LIFE WITH NO REGRETS
🌞 The Morning Routine
I am grateful for…
- … music.
- … my new office chair.
- … LIFE. This feeling won’t change however difficult it might get. It’s part of the package and I’m grateful for it.
Daily Affirmations. I am…
- … strong-willed.
- … always procuring for truth, regardless of anyone’s “feelings”.
- … dedicated to Humanity’s cause.
What would make today great?
- Get lots of work done.
- Finish a particular project and ease my workload.
- Sleep on time.
🌜 The Night Routine
3 Amazing things that happened today…
- Got work done.
- Almost finished the important project.
- Slept a bit late, but still good.
How could I have made today even better?
Little to nothing.