Tuesday morning, gotta continue the good hard work.
Woke up feeling ok, but with a bit of stiffness and pain in my cervicals and shoulders. Had to do a bit of walking around and stretching for it to subside for a little bit so I could spend the entire day sitting and focus on work.
Did a cleanup of the computer and proceeded with planning the agenda for the day. After planning I started setting up the different “virtual desktops” for each different projects and tasks so as to keep things organized and separated. Otherwise I’ll have to maintain a mental picture of which windows goes with what task and project.
Aside from work I also did a little bit of exploring, accounts maintenance, budget estimations and of course, a little bit of gaming to take my mind off from the stress of work. Also, I like to dwelve into a rabbit hole of Wikipedia topics and articles, just as a fun “aside”. There are tons of interesting topics out there waiting to be (re)discovered.
Other than those two things, did some catching up with friends and family. Seems like everybody is coming back to Barcelona, so I’ve got the chance to meet everybody again before going back home to Armenia.
🌞 The Morning Routine
I am grateful for…
- Game developers.
Daily Affirmations. I am…
- Not expecting anything, just taking in life as God gives.
- Not affected at all by the fight from Friday night. I can do that everyday. No evil person can ever make me stray from God’s path.
- Lucky to be surrounded by good and bad people alike.
What would make today great?
- Get some work done to be productive.
- Finish the budget estimation.
- Catch up and make plans with friends.
- Sleep on time. (Do I even need to repeat it? 😅)
🌜 The Night Routine
3 Amazing things that happened today…
- Got some work done.
- FInished the budget estimation.
- Prepared to go to sleep on time. But whether I will is anoher topic altogether lol.
How could I have made today even better?
Maybe I should’ve gone for a stroll.