Another day, another dollar… and the car of my friend, who came from London for a paperwork, towed away! 😹
What a morning! Good thing we woke up early and were able to get the paperwork done quickly. We grabbed breakfast afterwards, took a taxi and got the car out of the impound.
We decided to have one more paperwork done with the time available, so we went and made the request for the Sanity card for my friend too. After that, with the little time left, we decided to go to the beach of Badalona for a bit of wandering.
A short while ago my friend dropped me off and he went on to the airport to catch his flight back home to London.
It was good to see him again, and I hope to see him again soon!
🌞 The Morning Routine
I am grateful for…
- … waking up early.
- … tests of life.
- … being able to work and make money.
Daily Affirmations. I am…
- … grateful.
- … ok with the circumstances.
- … going to thrive in this environment.
What would make today great?
- Get lots of work done before my chick comes to visit me.
- Take a break for reading a book and chilling.
- Sleep on time and without reading any news right before going to bed.
🌜 The Night Routine
3 Amazing things that happened today…
- Didn’t get enough hours of work done.
- Did have a long break though with my chick at night.
- Didn’t read any news to get me riled up before sleeping.
How could I have made today even better?
Should have focused more on work.