Finally, one day where I wake up at 7 after having slept a good 7 consecutive hours. I really needed it. 💤
Woke up feeling good. Body still stiff and hurting from the Sunday hard MMA sparring but it’s tolerable. First thing I saw when I got to the living room was the amazing scenery outside my window! I’ve decided to put the first thing I see through my window as the featured image of my Five Minute Journal entries! Made an Instastory and uploaded it. I just had to share it! haha 😁
Now I’m in front of my laptop and ready to do some work. There is lots to do. Let’s get on with it!
🌞 The Morning Routine
I am grateful for…
- … a beautiful morning.
- … coffee.
- … never losing humor despite the circumstances.
Daily Affirmations. I am…
- … rested.
- … happy.
- … ready to take on the day.
What would make today great?
- Be focused and getting lots of work done today.
- Take care of my personal stuff too.
- Meet with a couple of people today.
🌜 The Night Routine
3 Amazing things that happened today…
- Got a good decent 9 hours of work in.
- Took a 2h break around the center.
- Went to sleep on time.
How could I have made today even better?
Little to nothing really.