Wednesday! That means the One Piece early spoilers for the upcoming next chapter are published on Reddit! I know, I shouldn’t ready any spoilers, because after all, as the very name suggests, it’ll spoil the experience of reading a brand new chapter without knowing what to expect. I just can’t help myself. 🤷♂️
This last night slept a bit bad because of an annoying mosquito which didn’t let me be at peace. Kind of my fault for staying up watching Youtube videos instead of falling asleep. 😹
Anyways, new day, same work. Yesterday got my new elevable desktop table frame though! My father came to help me mount the tabletop and install it in my office room! I’m so happy to finally be using these productivity enhancing furniture! 😁
It definitely is a different experience working while standing. Currently I’ve got shitty conditioning, so I’m not able to stand many consecutive hours. I’ll slowly get back to it, no problem.
Another good news is one that I practically forgot since December: Liquicity’s Yearmix 2020 by Maduk!
I’m listening to it right now. It goes without saying that it’s AMAZING!!!
Without further ado, on we go with the rest of the day. There is lots to do and yet so little time!
🌞 The Morning Routine
I am grateful for…
- I’m grateful for productivity enhancing products.
- I’m grateful for Freedom. Ain’t nobody taking it away from me.
- I’m grateful for Family and Friends.
Daily Affirmations. I am…
- I am dedicated.
- I am passionate.
- I am loving Life.
What would make today great?
- At this point do I even need to say it? Yes? Ok. “Do lots of work.” 😹
- Read the book. Just 10 pages.
- Order my future Youtube channel recording devices and setup.
- Finish setting up my productivity office room.
🌜 The Night Routine
3 Amazing things that happened today…
- I can’t remember what I did during that day. This update comes 5 days later.
How could I have made today even better?