Woke up after sleeping in for another 2 hours, which were very much needed. Otherwise I’d have spent the night in zombie mode.
Got my coffee and went straight to work after washing the dishes. Got some work done, some more paperwork sorted out, helped my dad out with some house reforms, went to training, had dinner and now finishing the day by completing a couple of last tasks. I’m intending on sleeping on time.
See ya tomorrow.
PS: Check out this new song by the Armenian band Gorgeouz Beats
🌞 The Morning Routine
I am grateful for…
- … my talented Armenian brethern.
- … the good weather.
- … having found peace and being on good terms with both my parents.
Daily Affirmations. I am…
- … sometimes annoyed at the sheepish minds of Armenia’s Armenians.
- … dedicated to my causes.
- … laser focused on my work.
What would make today great?
- Get some work done.
- Go to training.
- Eat two times and go to sleep on time.
🌜 The Night Routine
3 Amazing things that happened today…
- Got some work done.
- Finally started to sort out my stuff and getting in a good groove.
- Slept on time.
How could I have made today even better?