Woke up ok, but it’s not a good day. On Monday night internal and external traitors together stabbed the country in the back at the most critically important time, AGAIN. And still Armenians don’t understand where the blow came from. We’re doomed to repeat the same mistakes OVER AND OVER until, as a collective, we figure out who is who, and what forces are in motion against the Armenian population of this world.
Yesterday was quite the shitty day for me. I couldn’t concentrate on my work at all. So I went on to doing a general cleanup of the house to distract myself of the grave troubles my country Armenia is going through. Doing house chores has a meditation effects which come in handy. Several hours of work allowed me to calm down and reflect on what happened, and the next steps forward.
Later that day a friend came over and I got to distract myself a bit longer for a while. And now here I am, in the morning of Wednesday. Time doesn’t stop for no one. Everyone and everything has to keep going.
Let’s get back on track and work even harder from now on. More focused, more dedicated, more of everything!
🌞 The Morning Routine
I am grateful for…
- … new days and new opportunities.
- … friends who bother to care about me and my country.
- … the ability to make things happen when I so desire.
Daily Affirmations. I am…
- WE Armenians are strong. #ArmeniaStrong
- WE Armenians won’t stop. #ArmeniaForever
- WE Armenians will prevail! #ArmeniaWillPrevail
What would make today great?
- Get more projects out of the way.
- Organize my life keeping Armenia in the center.
- Meditate before sleep.
🌜 The Night Routine
3 Amazing things that happened today…
- Continued working for a bit more.
- Used the day for reflecting on my life and the direction I’m heading.
- Slept late though.
How could I have made today even better?
Can’t remember this day that well now though, so gonna say little to nothing. 🤷♂️