Rise and Shine! YEEHAAA!!! 🔥
Waking up happy after a hard days work of yesterday where I got a whopping 12 hours done! 💪
Waking up to some US elections news, but I don’t really care that much. As they say, same shyet, different toilet. It’s gonna be a civil war regardless. It’s been a long time coming! I wish the US citizens common sense to sort it out the right way.
It’s cloudy and a bit rainy, but I’ll have to leave home regardless. I’m going to sell one of the monitors that I’ve been keeping for a long time. Too long actually! Finally getting rid of it and getting some money in return. 😁
After that it’s the same old routine of getting work done. There’s certainly plenty to do, so let’s get to it!
🌞 The Morning Routine
I am grateful for…
- I’m grateful for a good rest.
- I’m grateful for having work despite the #COVID1984.
- I’m grateful for coffee, as always! 😁
Daily Affirmations. I am…
- I am happy.
- I am motivated to get another good day of work done.
- I am focused.
What would make today great?
- Getting another whopping, at least, 10 hours of work in!
- Take a break for a quick workout and leisure.
- Sleep on time.
🌜 The Night Routine
3 Amazing things that happened today…
- Got almost 8 hours of work done despite deciding to take it easy.
- Took a break from time to time to focus on my tasks.
- Slept relatively on time. I mean, I’m so tired I just HAVE to go to sleep.
How could I have made today even better?
Again, little to nothing.
Lately looking back this is what I always think. It’s like being at peace with what the day has been so as to not overthink it and avoid wasting mental energy.